Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Sunday Brent Nissen and I presented a report on the Africa trip. It was really exciting, but a lot different. I had not tag-team preached in a long time so that was different.

We had a lot of visitors Sunday. I wan to say thank you to all of you who invited friends to church for this special day. I know of 16 first-time visitors that were at church on Sunday. Personal invitation's are absolutely the most effective way to reach people for Jesus and to grow God's church. Watch closely for some other great opportunities to invite friends to church in March.

Sunday afternoon was Cedar Crest Nursing Home service and Sunday night was my Small Group at my house. The Small Group had a good time of prayer for the youth of our church and community at the end of our discussion.

No comments: