Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Rewind

This Easter was a record day for our church and a great morning in the presence of the Lord!

We had our first three service Sunday! I love preaching three times. A lady was saved in the 10:15 a.m. service and what a beautiful experience it was!

Our attendance was a record, 245. Attendance the last four weeks has been record setting each week actually. Each week has been a new record.

Along with these number records I am very happy to say that God is working in people's lives. I am trying to organize some of the testimonies from the last few weeks so that people will be ready to share their story with you. Numbers are often deceiving, unless there are individual stories of what God is doing in people's lives.

Lastly, I really enjoyed the Sunrise Service. I was so glad to see so many friends who attended. I think I like having an Easter Sunrise Service. I have not been to one since I was a child in the Lutheran Church.

No comments: