Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Journey

I want to give you an update on our capital campaign, The Journey.

We have received just under $283,000 in pledges for the campaign. We have received $74,788 of those pledges so far. In the next few weeks I will give you more info on who money is coming in from the pledges.

If you did not make a pledge or give in the First Fruits Offering I am going to ask that you consider doing so in the next two weeks. I will have pledge cards at church on Sunday mornings and you will be able to give to the capital campaign using our offering envelopes.

Finally, I want to make sure that everyone knows that we have changed our offering envelopes to include the capital campaign. To give to the campaign simply designate your offering on the front of the offering envelope.

No comments: