Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bible Quiz

It is time to get running with Bible Quiz!

Two students talked to me about starting Bible quiz this year. Now that the Assembly of God Bible quiz year has begun let's go for it (It runs from September first to September First). If you are interested in being on our team please let me know. I will get materials to you and we will start learning together. If you are a teen who is called to any kind of ministry you need to be on this team!

If you are interested in helping to coach or sponsor the BQ team or program at church please contact me.

FYI: I was a Bible quizzer, so was my wife Pastor John and his wife Stephanie. My wife Stephanie was the coach for the team that pastor John and Stephanie were on in the 1990's. I was the bus driver for the team. It was not around when I was a teen, but by the time John quizzed, there were scholarships available to Assembly of God schools for BQ teens. They are still available. If you want a scholarship to a Spirit Filled school, get on a spirit filled team.

No comments: