Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ask God for Intellegence

Psalm 119:73 says, “Your hands have made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.”

Sometimes we feel so unable to do all that God asks of us.  Other times we wrestle with temptation and our failures.  You have to wonder, “God why did you make me this way?  Why did you make me so able to mess up?”

I encourage you to read and pray Psalm 119:73.  God did make you.  And you may have limitations in your ability to think and ability to learn.  I wish I knew everything, but could I remember it all, or learn it all, and how long would that take?  I am limited.

So, I pray today that God will give me understanding to learn.

I need ability to learn.

I need common sense.

I need intelligence.

Ask God and trust him to provide it, praise him when you see it completed.

No comments: