Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weekend Rewind

I only have one thing to say: We ran out of communion on a June Sunday!!!

Our attendance was 133, the second Sunday of June! Usually we have a slump in the summer. This summer we have kept up so far! January through march we averaged 127. The last few Sunday's have all been 127 or more.

Can I tell you a secret? John and LeRoy went down to get more cups of juice and I began to sing a song while we waited for more supplies so we could all take communion together. Two lines into the song I about had a fit. I remembered that I had thrown all the left-over juice away! I was thinking, "What in the world are they going to bring up here?" Some where they found some grape juice. Fortunately we had some left from the worker's bar-b-q on Saturday.

No comments: