Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Rewind

I loved Sunday morning. In both services there was a beautiful attitude of worship. When people worship, God moves and it was great to follow the Lord spontaneously in the service. It made church go a little long each service, but extending worship and prayer time is often a very good thing, especially if it is the leading of the Holy Spirit. I am looking forward to testimonies this week of what God was doing.

I am still a bit amused at how strongly the Lord struck my mind with the one empty cup in the communion tray in the first service. I still can't believe that I even noticed it. It was like that one empty cup triggered a landslide of thoughts in the middle of serving communion. I think that the landslide of thoughts were not really my thoughts at all, but the Lord speaking to my mind about what to say at that moment. The Lord's cup of forgiveness is never empty. His blood is sufficient.

No comments: